Friday, June 22, 2012

Hello & Welcome!

Originally I named this blog "Daily Blessed." Found out there was already a "Daily Blessed." Me, wanting to be original, had to change the name. I needed to think of something that would last through the years if I keep this blogging thing up. So there you have it, Fernandez Family Fun. Our family is small, just me and my hubby, and this is great for now while we are trying to figure out this life thing.

Let me shamefully tell you that I set this blog up about 8 months ago. I know, I know - talk about bad time management. I couldn't help it. I wasn't inspired like I thought I would be. However, today is the day. My first post.

I am hoping that through this site we - you and me - can come together and share our many blessings that the Lord pours out on us daily. I hope that we can also share our joys and struggles and support each other through this incredibly joyous, difficult and worthwhile journey called life.

Blessings,

JF

No comments:

Post a Comment